SMOK G-PRIV 220 With TFV8 Big Baby Starter Kit W/O Battery
SMOK G-PRIV 220 Starter Kit is powered by dual external 18650 batteries (not included) so that the G-PRIV supports max 220w wattage. The big 2.4" TFT touch screen and screen lock button will simplify vaping operation. And the lateral big fire key provides you with good hand feel and smooth visual effect. You can operate the G-PRIV 220 just like using a smart mobile phone. TFV8 Big Baby works well with G-PRIV 220 and forms up G-PRIV 220 kit. The G-PRIV 220 kit will bring better vaping experience to you.
SMOK G-PRIV 220 Box Mod
Size: 85 x 58.5 x 28mm
Voltage Range: 0.35 - 8V
Power Range: 1 -220W
Resistance Range: 0.1 -3ohm (VW) / 0.06 -2ohm (TC)
Temperature Range: 200℉--600℉/100℃--315℃
Battery: dual 18650 batteries (not included)
SMOK TFV8 Big BABY Tank
Size: 24.5 x 56mm
It comes with
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
220W output power
2.4" super touch screen
Easy screen locked button
Virtual up/down button
Dual battery life indicator
Re-designed bottom pair air-slots, air chamber and drip tip
Adjustable airflow system
How to fill e-Juice:
1. Hold the tank with one hand, and use another one to press top cap and move it clockwise.
2. Add e-liquid through the slot, and pay attention not to drip in the central airflow;
3. Close the cap carefully and firmly. Then let it stands for several minutes to get the organic cotton completely saturated.
How to build the RBA:
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Taking RBA deck apart.
3. Installing and positioning the pre-wrapped coil. Place the coil between the posts and wrap the ends around the screws and tighten up, once all in place make sure the coil is fixed in the center and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the base.
4. Cutting the ends of wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it’s not too much and not too less.
6. Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7. Cutting the cotton at an angle and make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
8. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the cotton.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.